Friday, June 8, 2012

J RYDER FT DCB - TONIGHT

It's that summertime, everything is good. What follows is a collaboration from two different places. A Club Joint, for party people and all fans who enjoy great music. The Song is called Tonight and J-Ryder joined with Dar City Boyz (DCB) which comprises of Big Flow Santanna, Imma, and Lil Harsh to complete the song. We greatly appreciate and thank all for your support on this song. We have a great feeling it's going to reach far and also taking the Tanzanian Music to the next level. Thanks, J-Ryder Artist : J-Ryder Feat. Dar City Boyz (DCB)
Song Name : Tonight Producer : J-Ryder Genre : Electronic/Dance Vocals : Dar City Boyz (DCB), Recorded at Marshalz Studios (India) Mixed & Mastered by J-Ryder in Vantaa, Finland Lyrics Song Name : Tonight Artist : J-Ryder Feat. Dar City boyz (DCB) Chorus (Big Flow Santanna) *2 I would love to be with you tonight And I would love to be with you tonight Verse 1 (Big Flow Santanna) I step up in the club with class And she is tryna get in to my pants Two models they bugging hands in my pocket But I want you tonight Chorus (Big Flow Santanna) *2 Bridge (Big Flow Santanna) I wanna make love tonight with you Same night we through No regreats no I wanna make love tonight with you with you with you (Let's go) Verse 2 (Immo) Don't love me just love my paper Use me now forget me later Tonight I can be your better man Won't you rather come chill let's hang Free will club bang I don't wanna be your man But tonight (hahah) watch me! (Big Flow Santanna) Two models they bugging hands in my pockets (pocket) *3 But i want you tonight Chorus (Big Flow Santanna) *2 (Let's go) *2 (Would love) *2
 (www.dj-ku.blogspot.com)